- Ethical Leadership & Good Governance
- Efficient Project Planning and Evaluation with the intelligent iSDG Tool
- Urban & Rural Development,
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Environment: Waste & Water Management, renewable Energy, Reforestation
- Skills Training and Education
Co-Willing aims to be a powerful source of inspiration, cooperation and action that serves project specific development outcomes.
more information: www.cowilling.org
Co-Willing was inspired by the insight that Good Governance and Sustainable Development
promote self-empopwerment for prosperity and peace.
A small group of delegates met spontaneously and informally for the first time
– under the lead of General Secretary John Tesha of the Africa Forum –
to explore the possibility of joining experiences and forces to promote sustainable development in Africa and
encourage inter-generational dialogue.
The Group decided to form a commitment among people from all over the world
who are interested to share and implement their projects in reality.
To consolidate Co-Willing the group met 2015 in Switzerland and 2016 in Nairobi, Kenya.