- Ethical Leadership & Good Governance
- Efficient Project Planning and Evaluation with the intelligent iSDG Tool
- Urban & Rural Development,
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Environment: Waste & Water Management, renewable Energy, Reforestation
- Skills Training and Education
Co-Willing aims to be a powerful source of inspiration, cooperation and action that serves project specific development outcomes.
more information: www.cowilling.org
Co-Willing was inspired by the insight that Good Governance and Sustainable Development
promote self-empopwerment for prosperity and peace.
A small group of delegates met spontaneously and informally for the first time
– under the lead of General Secretary John Tesha of the Africa Forum –
to explore the possibility of joining experiences and forces to promote sustainable development in Africa and
encourage inter-generational dialogue.
The Group decided to form a commitment among people from all over the world
who are interested to share and implement their projects in reality.
To consolidate Co-Willing the group met 2015 in Switzerland and 2016 in Nairobi, Kenya.
Agenda 2063 Future plan for Transformation and Development in Africa,
and the iSDG and the T21 Model are key reference points in the way forward.